Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Smoothies and some burnt buns

Thurs. night Jess, Jenni, and Rach came over for a few hours to hang out with us. We all had a great time just talking and laughing with one another. Thanks girls for coming over. I love you girls, come back over soon!



jenni recovering from a close call- ok so in addition to being a bit burnt the cinnamon rolls were really doughy on the inside, yeah, something went wrong.
They had such potential, no they were pretty good and we had many laughs eating/choking on them ; )
the smoothies were too good to wait for a picture.
the smoothie/milkshake makers (minus Laura)
a little overdone : ) this one actually looks pretty good. (I would just like to remind you girls who was in charge of these..... Mary, Rach... mmmhhhh)
Rach!

6 comments:

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

Awwwww...I love all of you girls so much, and I thank God for you ALL the time. K, I will stop using the word ALL now! Anyways, Ferf told me about how she almost died eating those rolls (not cool). It was probably b/c Mel and I weren't there to oversee. HA!!!!!! Wish I coulda come. Love ya JKK

Nelly said...

this is so cute!!! I love your blog so much!!!

hunts said...

Girls!!!! I wonder how much junk we can mow in one night!?! :) haha... Chels thanks for havin us over! Jess and I had so much fun with you girls and we need to do it again!! ...this time me and Laura will make the cinnamon rolls!!! :) haha....Mar and Laura I have one thing to say..."It's right under your nose!!!" :D hehehaha!!! Good times! Love YOu and miss you all ~ferf

Reaghan said...

looks like fun!
hey chels i'm free most of this week... call me sometime i would love to hang before school starts!
see ya'll

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heather michelle said...

Chels,
I know my comment is a little late, but cute post!! Looks like tons of fun. Miss you and enjoyed chatting with you the other night. <3