Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Youth Camp 2008



We had a great time at Youth Camp but are glad to be back home. The messages, "Am I Saved?" by Mickey Connolly, "Honoring God and Parents" by Keith Breault, "Worldliness" by Gene Emerson, and "Is It Worth my Life?" by Joe Lechner, were very convicting. Each message came with a set of questions that were intended for personal evaluation and were helpful. We did every thing from playing cards, soccer, basketball,foosball, pool, watching fireworks, to just hanging out over a meal or in a dorm lounge. It was a blast!(Captions done by Laura)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! It was lots of fun hanging out with you girls while we were there. Fun pics Laura;) Love you girls.
Alys

Reaghan said...

looks like more fun than i thought! i really wish i could have gone! good post chels! and laura props on the captions!!

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

SWEEEEET!!!! I love you girls and I loved hearing about your fabulous time @ JMU. The pic of you seesters was my fav and the one with all the girls and boys watching fireworks too!!!!! I'm so mad that i didn't go...next time :) Jacquelyn

p.s. i laughed at the captions at the bottom... just thought you should know!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jap, Thanks for the comment... to tell the truth we were laughing pretty hard at some of the captions we came up with but decided it was best not to post them- Alyssa, I had tons of fun with you - Reaghan, missed you and hope to see you soon- Love all you girls. --Laura

mikey parsons said...

Sweet slideshow. I especially like the pic of 'yall' in the rain. ;-) But do you think you could email me some, i would like some but I had forgotten a camera. thanks, mp