Friday, March 28, 2008

AAAAHHHHH...Katie Jeanne Dipzinski

Only 1 more day to go Kate! I can't believe it's here. I am so happy for you and I have enjoyed watching you throughout this whole process. I remember counting down the months, then the weeks, and then the days everyday at work with you. Kate, you are a wonderful example to me... You were calm when you heard of different glitches along the planning process and you asked for prayer on a number of different occasions. Thanks you for your humility, It's very provoking to me. By the way, you look stunning in your "WHITE" dress...just incase
Wes finds his way onto my blog, I won't describe it in too much detail :) But I just want to say I LOVE YOU and don't even think of me once while your in good ol' Hawaii!!! HEHE Love Jappy














Random picture, I know, but I love Kates excited look and, well... Davids interesting look too:)

7 comments:

abbey said...

Very sweet Jap :) I can't wait for tonight! It'll be so fun! I'm so happy for them.

Anonymous said...

thats just great i knew they would get married ever since... well...that doesnt really matter but anyways one thing to know about me is that i am in a band called the Adrienne*Whyler*Band and you should be watchen out for us...I hate when people agree with me.

Anonymous said...

Jap! Thanks so much for the posts - they are so sweet! I just am now seeing them for the first time! And yes, we did think about you guys while were in good ol hawaii! I love you so much and treasure your freindship! Can't wait to get back to seeing you everday! I love you so much!
kate

Anonymous said...

who the heck is chubby bunny??

Anonymous said...

have you got a problem with the chubby bunny... hu.. hu?

But it doesnt really matter my tru identity has already been discovered :{

Anonymous said...

By who? who are u!!!!!! do you go to veritas?

Anonymous said...

why do you want to know??? am i a problem or something, gosh i hate this discrimination... Well, i tell u my idenntity but first who the "heck" are you?