Saturday, March 8, 2008

"A SLUMBERLESS slumber party"

We had a sleepover Friday night and it was a BLAST! We...ate...ate...ate...played games, talked a ton and decided who each girl would be if they were a Disney Princess. Oh, and yeah, we had a physical fitness contest. Arm wrestling, push-ups, wall sits, pull-ups and weight lifting...not your typical "girls night" excepting the fact that some of us stayed up till 6:00 AM. (don't tell the moms). Anyway, thanks gals for making such a fun memory with us, we (Chelsea and Jacquelyn) feel so blessed to have such great friends!

























We could hardly be competitive because we were laughing so much!!!













































14 comments:

Lizzy said...

CUTE blog, Chels & Jap!! love u 2!

Meredith Ivy said...

I found your blog from Lizzy's. I'm looking forward to reading it!!

Bekah said...

Cute blog! And my...that looks like quite the "slumber" party! Love you girls!

Kate Van said...

you girls are CrAzEEE- do you lift weights? I'm sad I missed out! Next one is at my house!
love you girls!

Nelly said...

Warning: please read with a liverpool accent!

totally burly blog jap! I love your title...it's top notch and very true! you were such a great hostess! I had fun talking till midnight then staying up till 4:30, being really loud and dancing in the morning!:) I loved hanging with you like all weekend! definitely back to old times when we start to fight again! ("you don't even live here anymore!":) Thanks for doing that girl, lets do it again soon!
love you,
nel

Grace Caroline said...

Cute blog girls!! Sounded like a blast :)

History Buff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
History Buff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica Rockey said...

looks like fun! Glad you have a blog!
~Reaghan
i was to lazy to log in my account so i'm on jessica's haha sorry

Natasha said...

Neat! I found your blog from a comment you left on Gracie's. If you want you can come look at my blog. Looking forward to more updates! Hint, hint :)

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

I like your blog Natasha, thanks for commenting!! We'll try to post soon!!

hunts said...

"There once was a family of 15 who lived in the woods..." haha!

Jap,thanks for having all us girls over...we had a blast! I can't believe Laura,you and I stayed up till 6!:) You rocked on the pull ups, Jes dominated on the push ups, everyone beat me in arm wrestling... but I think I won on the wall sits! :) We have to do it again!
Glad you girls have a blog! Your'e allowed to go to mine now :) haha! Love Ya!
~FerF

Jane said...

You Go Girls!!!!!
Great blog, and love the pics.
This be da Aunt Jane, or A.Fran, whatever....
Sure miss you gals
Have fun at the wedding....