Recently, I've been thinking over and over about how much I love my sisters! We are absolutely crazy together. We give each other advice. We put food in each others' hair and pantz each other. We talk, text, and email. We've played basketball together, gone to school together, shared awkward moments, and helped each other brainstorm. They are my best friends, my partners in crime, my role models, my heros, my student : ), my email pals, my facebook stalkers, my competition, my roommates, and my dear sweet sisters! Together we've created countless memories. Some of my favs would have to be Dive on Dive, House- anywhere and anytime, Becky/Casey, Princess Diaries, Using mud & leaves to create a candy factory, our secret under the stairs hide out, getting food from Huddle House to feed the Dillard cats, CRaZy CaR RidES, Shopping trips, Tricking the babysitters, Youth camp, and so many more. The Lord was too kind to me when he gave me Chels, Mar, and Belle. I love every minute I get to spend with ya'll! It has always been my prayer for us to remain close. I now know no argument, distance, job, or boy could ever ruin our friendship. Those things will come, but we will always remain best buds. I wouldn't trade them for anything! I love you Chelsea Madison, Mary Noel, and Isabel Ivy. Alright so flowers because it feels like spring out but also because I thought of my sisters when I saw these pix!
Mary

Me

Isabel

Chelsea






1 comment:
beautiful post! love it!
Post a Comment