Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello everyone! This is Lizzy, Rachael and me... it is 11:01 Wed. night and we were looking at blogs and facebooks and decided that our blog was quick repulsive to look at so we changed it (sorry Chels). Anyways, life is good, can't wait for baby Van in only 34 short days!!!!! Kate, i love feeling baby V do flips in your belly. It is quite active already - can't imagine what it will grow up to be... maybe a gymnast??????
Liz is now talking to Luke on the phone as always. I love it, but just not at 11:30 when i'm trying to go to bed. Wedding plans for liz are going well. Liz and i had a 'girls night' last night and sat at the kitchen table trying to decide what we felt up to doing. We both get so tired at the end of the day but love just 'catching-up' and giving massages (while chewing lizzy's stash of fruity gum). I am still training for the Shamrock half-marathon run with Jenni & Jessi Hunt and Heather Wood. Keep it up gals, it's almost here. We are leaving for Ohio in two days for Nan's Memorial Service. I miss her so much but i am so grateful that she gets to be with our Savior... I am jealous! 
Rachael is studying for her Nationals next month. She is doing great. In fact, i think she wants to practice on me tonight!!!!!!!!
The Lord is teaching me many things these last few months and i am so blessed to have family and friends that love and care for me during these crazy times.
Well, this post is only going to get more random and interesting if i keep writing-happens when it's late at night and girls, aka, (Rach and i) get their second wind. I have work in the morning so i must go but hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their new year. LOVE from us three


p.s. Luke, layout in the bright Florida sun for me =) Can't wait to see you in April! 
  

4 comments:

arunnerlearningtofly said...

Considering that it was so cold today I don't see that happening anytime soon! I miss you and your family...see you in April!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey jap, I had so much fun with you that night. whenever we get together we always have such a crazy fun time. Love u so much and am praying for you. :)