to be totally honest, the real motivation for posting was to put a new song on the blog =)
Kim was the BEST dressed by far! He was making us laugh all day long...
and our customers
We LOVE our pah soooooo much...he's the best pumpkin carver in the neighborhood
Family Night
Dad's "shrek" pumpkin
Nell's winking pumpkin
Mine... not totally sure what i was going for but it turned out to be "the phantom"
ACCESS
i should have counted.
Jonathan Aumen painted this masterpiece and the "Design Team," Heather, Rachel, Jonathan, Josh and i, all worked together to create an atmosphere that reflected the theme of the message. being a light...





4 comments:
Jacqueline, I was just going to write you a message on your blog and encourage you to put up a new post. You beat me to it.
The design team did great! I love Jonathon's painting.
I am so grateful to the Lord that Rachael has such a loving and godly friend in you. I respect how you speak into each other's lives with encouragement and correction. I love all the laughing and fun you have together. What a blessing you are to her and our family.
Hope you are doing well. Love you!
Great post Jackie- finally! Thank for making special mention of my sweet pumpkin- what a work of art!
Access seems like a lot of fun... can't wait! ;)
It was fun seeing you at the store and u found your outfit... cutie!:D
fun post Jap! Chelsea you need to stop being such a slacker! Jacquelyn is beatin you up!! hehe
love you guys
Post a Comment