Wednesday, April 16, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISETTE & JORDAN!!! I love you both soooo much and feel very blessed to have you as sister and brother-in-law. Liz, I love that the Lord is drawing us closer in this season of life! I always look forward to seeing you after work, and on the weekends, I love when just you and I get to hang out and be bums...you know what I mean?!? :) I am the luckiest gal to have the BEST OLDEST sister in the WORLD!!! Liz, I love to watch you and especially your walk with the Lord. You are one of the most joyful people I know, and it's because you are consistently growing in your trust, fear and love for our Savior. Jord, you don't know how thankful I am for you. You are one of my very close friends and I respect you SO much. I like the way you look at life with a smile :)... Thanks for all the times I call you and Nelly crying and you guys are so willing to pray for me. I appreciate it so much! It was very hard for me to let Nell go, but knowing she was safe with you made it tons easier. Love you both always and forever ~Jackie










We went to Lone Star for Jord's b'day and Cheese Cake Factory for Lizzy's! Both were extremely yummy




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Fun pics Jap! Thanks for posting them.
Thanks, Jap, for the very kind (undeserving!) tribute. i love you so much and am very grateful for you. ~ L xoxoxo
Post a Comment